May 30, 2009

We Call Her Mae




Her name is Marjorie Anne. We call her Mae. 
The boys came home yesterday and life is getting back to normal.
I'm hoping to get some good pictures of her today ... I need to get her naked in the sun a bit anyway, as she's turning yellow. :)
I forgot how hard it is to type while nursing! Enough already!

4 comments:

Heatherelle said...

Oh, Sarah, that last picture is adorable! I love the look on his face! He's a proud big brother to a beautiful little sister! Hope all is going well!

Debbie said...

Sarah, I don't know if you remember me; my husband Paul is your mom's cousin. I have been enjoying your blog since your mom gave me the address. Congratulations on your new baby girl. She is beautiful. I love her name; how nice for your grandmother. I wish my mother-in-law Priscilla was alive to talk to your grandmother about this.

How nice for you that your sister is having a girl too!

Congratulations to you all!

Debbie

Hannah said...

Love that last pic...so sweet!!!!!

Jennifer said...

congratulations! A girl. A girl. Yay-hurray. Welcome little Mae!

JLN