We haven't named her yet, we're working on it! It was a really difficult labor. I told Josh that I want to package it up mentally and put it away forever. Anyway, 30 hours later she was born and it's all done now. She was 6 lbs 12 oz, and I can't remember her length, I'll have to ask when I see the midwife on Sunday, ha ha. I was so tired after she was born that I fell sound asleep while they were weighing her and doing all the baby stuff. :)
Farewell, Sweet Office
14 years ago
5 comments:
Awww she is a cutie. So sweet. Glad labor is over and she is in your arms. Can't wait to hear her name.
Sarah, congratulations on such loveliness...you and Josh and Baby look so beautiful and deeply peaceful. Your blessings run deep :)
xoxox the Zig family
18 inches :) (Mom B.)
Love you all! Congratulations!
Congrats Sarah!!! She's absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to hear her name!!!
Post a Comment