So cute! Love the girlie clothes! And you should definitely keep your cook and housekeeper! I hope you all are enjoying your family time! Love to everyone!
Mae is just perfect, Sarah, and I love her little girlie clothes!
Love it...I cant wait to meet her...great job on the pants...love ya
Golly when did you have time to make those cute pants? Sooo sweetmom d
Oh I didn't make those pants :) They are cute though!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute! Love the girlie clothes! And you should definitely keep your cook and housekeeper! I hope you all are enjoying your family time! Love to everyone!
Mae is just perfect, Sarah, and I love her little girlie clothes!
Love it...I cant wait to meet her...great job on the pants...love ya
Golly when did you have time to make those cute pants? Sooo sweet
mom d
Oh I didn't make those pants :) They are cute though!
Post a Comment