February 12, 2007

Winter

Winter has set in. It has been below freezing for a while now. I seem to get abnormally cold, despite my efforts to bundle up. Because of this, I sometimes over dress Aaron. I felt really badly the other day when I pulled off his hat and his head was sweaty.

Aaron and I are getting cabin fever. It is too cold to be outside for long, and at the moment we just have one car, so unless I get up in the morning and drive Josh to work, we're in the house for the day. Plus, winter itself is depressing. :)

I need to sit down this week and decide where and with whom I'm going to have this baby. I'm second-guessing my decision because it's an expensive one (our insurance most likely won't pay for a homebirth, surprise surprise). Is it really worth it? Hmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, it was 72 in Las Vegas this week and Ben was swimming! However, we look at the snow capped mountain peaks surrounding us and would absolutely love a good romp in the snow. The grass is always greener on the snowier side. :) mary

Bethany said...

OH I always over dress my boys. They just seem to run hot. HEE HEE.