Oh cute little heart eggs.Hey Aaron looks like he is thinning out. His cheeks are starting to go down. He is sooo cute. But I think I am going to miss those chubby cheeks.
You are precious!
hey - a certain song springs to mind on snow days such as these: "there'll be no school tomorrow, no school tomorrow, no school tomorrow if it snows...."ah, memories :)
Heart shaped eggs! How neat! Hope the day was fun.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh cute little heart eggs.
Hey Aaron looks like he is thinning out. His cheeks are starting to go down. He is sooo cute. But I think I am going to miss those chubby cheeks.
You are precious!
hey - a certain song springs to mind on snow days such as these: "there'll be no school tomorrow, no school tomorrow, no school tomorrow if it snows...."
ah, memories :)
Heart shaped eggs! How neat! Hope the day was fun.
Post a Comment