I should have known when I found myself eating molasses out of the jar with a spoon. Anyway, we're surprised and happy to have baby #2 on the way. I think it'll be born sometime in July.
Happy New Year!
Farewell, Sweet Office
14 years ago
5 comments:
Congratulations, Sarah... that's really awesome! How blessed you are :)
Mary
wooo hooo!
now i just have to get down there to see #1...
muchlove
HAPPIEST NEW YEAR!
wow!!! congratulations!!!! I should have known something was up when I saw you last night at New Years - you were glowing! :-)
Thanks for the Coke bottle! I LOVE it!!!
Congrats. Good thing I check in on your blog!!! I HAD NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Hey tell Josh I have a three hour time difference and was not home when he called!!! I didn't think he would want me calling him at 2am. HEE HEE.
Post a Comment