After spending all of that time caring for his "basic" needs, here comes the really fun part: Communication! There is nothing cooler than laying on the couch with Ben while he tells me about his day and has these fantastic tales of his adventures.Enjoy!
Oh how fun :)I'm thinking of heading down your way in a couple weeks...
Awww how cute.Hey Sarah there is a post on Girl Talk today that I thought might be encouraging to you. http://girltalk.blogs.com/girltalk/2006/10/no_ordinary_wor.htmlHugsCan't wait to hold Aaron next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
After spending all of that time caring for his "basic" needs, here comes the really fun part: Communication!
There is nothing cooler than laying on the couch with Ben while he tells me about his day and has these fantastic tales of his adventures.
Enjoy!
Oh how fun :)
I'm thinking of heading down your way in a couple weeks...
Awww how cute.
Hey Sarah there is a post on Girl Talk today that I thought might be encouraging to you.
http://girltalk.blogs.com/girltalk/2006/10/no_ordinary_wor.html
Hugs
Can't wait to hold Aaron next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment