October 24, 2006

Avocado


Well, I'm sure that this does not come as a surprise to anyone, but I have been feeling like I need a break. The funny thing is, it will be a while until I will really get to do that. So, I've been trying to cut back everything unnecessary, and indulge myself on things I love (mostly good food). I've been thinking through priorities again, but this time in a less serious matter. What's more important, doing a load of laundry or the dishes? :)

Aaron continues to grow. I think he's about ready to start some foods. I've been planning to give him avocado first, but I keep eating the avocados before I give them to him. (Yes, that's really true.) They might just be my favorite food. Anyway, maybe for his 7-month birthday Saturday we'll let him go at it with some food. We'll see. I'm not in a rush.

I am stuck in Neruda's The Captain's Verses. Josh bought it for me for Christmas a couple of years ago. I'm not usually one to read a book more than once, but I find these poems get better every time I read them. Sometimes I think about learning Spanish just so I could read Neruda, but then I remember that I just don't have the energy (ok, I really mean I don't care that much)!

3 comments:

Erin said...

hey! i need to talk to you about the dance school. i love you! hope your doing well.

Bethany said...

mmmm. Love avacodos. We have a tree but it needs a mate so it is not producing.

Katie said...

sarah :).

hi, i miss you, and love you! happy to be blogging with you :), I have a a direct link to your site and that excites me. :)

can't wait to see you. bought a little gift for aaron downtown d.c. yesterday, couldn't resist. :)

katie.