December 16, 2012

Again

I thought that this might be a good way to start blogging again: photos of our home by Aaron. We're busy, busy, busy getting ready for Christmas. The kids are on break from school and therefore, so am I - or maybe I should say that the other way around. I am on break from homeschooling, so the kids are too! I didn't think about schooling at all for a week (other than to consider whether to enter the lottery for a charter school for next year, I admit). Tonight after the kids were in bed, I was picking up the house and began thinking through plans for January, and what kind of books I'll be looking for to use next year. Homeschooling is going well, though.

Anyway, those photos ... A Short Tour of Our Home by Aaron.

Flowers and knitting in the living room ...

Snacking in the kitchen ...

Slightly disheveled bedroom ...

Very-green-tile bathroom ...

Kids room in use ... :)

No comments: