

The kids have been keeping me unbelievably busy. Besides all the busy days, they have all grown in the past few weeks, and I have been busy trying to get everyone's clothes sorted out. Aaron went to 4T, Ethan finally outgrew the 12-month stuff (and went straight to 2T, go figure). I switched out the 6-month clothes for the 12-months today for Mae. I couldn't find any pants that fit Ethan. He is skinny and long, and when I did the measurements to make him some, he needed a 12-month hip and a 2T length. I have lots cut out but only 1 pair sewed up so far. It's just life. :)
2 comments:
I just want to kiss those cute little cheeks--so precious! They do grow suddenly don't they.
love, mom d
Sounds like my kids. I just switched them all over to the next size last month. I can't believe Mae is in 12 months already!
Post a Comment