"I love rising to a challenge and that is what this summer has been so far. I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster that is not slowing down but speeding up. I love rollercoasters. There is such a thrill from feeling like I have no control over where I am going or what is going on around me but I know that my seat is not going to fall off the track. I know that I know, that I know that I am following the track that the Lord has laid out for me. Do I sometimes feel out of control and overwhelmed? YES! I am learning that when I am feeling like that is when I feel the Lord's love over my life even stronger."
(Hope you don't mind my sharing, Erin ...)
1 comment:
i don't mind at all! i love you! can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment