July 27, 2009

Pesky Bug



There was a bug buzzing around my head for what seemed like forever. Now that it's gone, I realize the spinning is how I've felt for the last two months. Things - big things - have been non-stop. Babies born, moving, friends and family coming and going, the possibility of our church closing, major heartbreaks, small triumphs. It's funny to hear myself yelling in my head, saying, "Everything just stop please!" - while I'm looking into the quiet woods. 

It's good that I've been here at camp. I'm not sure I could have handled all that life has brought lately if I were in Philadelphia still. The noise, the movement, just would have been too much. 

Click here to pray with us this week for my niece, Ruby. 

Ok, this pesky bug is back!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Man she is getting big. She is changing so much. What a cutie. Wish I could hold and kiss her.

Jennifer said...

I love the skirt you made her. It's adorable. The Buzzing might not stop for quite a while. It hasn't for me yet. Hugs to you dear friend.

Jennifer