March 19, 2009

Time and Projects

I bought a pattern from the company Oliver & S, it is adorable and easy to sew. Then I found that the designer has a blog, which I like too. :) 
disdressed.blogspot.com

Anyway, she talked about the new Heather Ross book, Weekend Sewing, which I had a chance to check out today at Borders. And I bought it, because I agree with Liesl of Oliver & S, I wanted to make everything in the book. 

Like I need another project to do. Anyway, Heather Ross is big on sewing in groups, and I could do that if I would clean up my sewing area, ha ha. (It currently is the site of a pile of boxes I never unpacked when my family moved in 1999. My mom refused to store them anymore and dropped them off here. How inconsiderate! Just kidding mom. Sorry I made you keep them so long.) So maybe that will be the next project for me. I finished my closet by the way. That's three closets clean, one to go. Now, if I could just find a minute to get my CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS down. Ha ha ha. Priorities.

No comments: