March 18, 2009

A Step Back



I took a step back tonight and just looked. Nothing surprised me, I just needed a moment outside of myself, if that makes sense. I have been so busy. I have been nesting like crazy - to a fault, I think - I have about 101 projects started that I want to finish before I have the baby. Sewing, knitting, cleaning. And while all this work has been productive (I am actually finishing things), I have to wonder how important it really is. On the other hand, when it came to Wednesday today, the day I normally clean the boys' room, and it didn't need cleaning because I so obsessively organized it last week, it was a breath of fresh air. 

Anyway, that's what I've been up to.

Oh, and I got a really bad haircut. How annoying. It doesn't do anything right - not wavy, not straight - nope, not even the flat iron can handle this one. Ugh.

No comments: