Well, I have no new pics to post because I left my camera at my mom's on Christmas Eve. Here are some of Ethan's cool knit pants. :) These have become Ethan's favorite pants. They are so soft (I love merino wool!) and, unlike all of his other pants, don't fall right off of his skinny self. I made him another pair while we were visiting Bethany & Aaron, I'll post a picture when I get my camera back. Josh likes the new ones better - they're definitely boyish.
We had a good vacation, aside from all taking turns getting the flu ... except for Aaron, who didn't get the flu but mashed his face into the cement on the last day. Good boy for wearing a bike helmet, which is now out of commission (rather than his head, whew). Anyway, you can say a prayer for Ethan, who has been sick for eight days now. I'm going to try to get him into the doctor's on Monday.
2 comments:
Love his pants. You gotta take a pic of him in the new ones. I wanna see them finished. Thanks for sharing your pants making experience. I think I am gonna go pick up another skein of yarn and make Adelee some pink and brown ones before winter is over. Then I might venture on to some cotton shorts. These are so cute and fun. Miss you all
Okay, the music on here just scared me! But anyhow... I think I want some of those pants. I'm just a tad bigger than Ethan though.
Glad you had a good vacation!
Post a Comment