January 14, 2009

And ...

I've spent some time since I wrote last considering working. I decided last night that I'm not going to work for now. We are in an amazing position. God has blessed us so much through Josh's current job that I don't have to work. This may not be the case forever, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can. I had to stop and reconsider all the things that fell into place and allowed me to stay home with Aaron in the first place. I am really blessed.

The boys new coats arrived yesterday. Lands End had a huge clearance and these are rated to -1o degrees. Should keep them pretty warm, as it never gets that cold here! Unfortunately, both Aaron and Ethan had growth spurts in the few days between ordering the coats and their arriving, so I don't think these will fit them next year! So, I got back online and ordered the next size up for Aaron. Now we have three of the same coat, in 2T, 3T and 4T. Ha ha.

I got on my bike yesterday and took the boys to the Smith Playhouse, which they love. It was a balmy 40 degrees when I left. They were nice and warm in the trailer, and I was alright except for my hands. The wind blew right through my mittens. Anyway, it totally wiped me out. I don't think I've exercised since camp last summer (eek).

Ethan has a check-up next week, and I have my ultrasound. Two big decisions to make: What to do about Ethan's immunizations? And, should we find out if we're having a girl or a boy?

I told Josh last night that I don't think I have ever been this content before. It's a good place.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I am so happy for you Sarah...that you are feeling content where the Lord has you now. Also I think you should find out if you are having a boy or a girl...I am pretty positive I already know what your having:)Oh and I have not exercised since running my race...so much for keeping the momentum...its just too cold!!!:)