Well, I finally signed up for internet. :)
I don't have any "new" pics but here are some of our really fun time visiting Thomas!
We have been so busy. The boys eat a ton (Aaron ate 3 eggs for breakfast this morning, after his cheerios), they play a ton, and they generally keep me on my feet. I did accomplish my summer goal, which was to learn to knit. I knit Ethan a pair of pants and myself some mittens. It is addicting. I like yarn so much. I like feeling it in my hands, I like watching it turn into something. Anyway ...
Aaron decided to potty train, which is great except that he knows how pull-ups work, and whenever he has one on he doesn't bother with the toilet. At some point I'm going to have to just be brave when we go out of the house and put away the pull-ups for good. It's been almost a week of him totally trained when we're at home. I feel like he has suddenly grown up and is no longer a baby.
2 comments:
Awww they are so cute. Aaron looks so much bigger. We did Thomas with our boys here when they were about the same ages. They loved it. Made me cry watching how excited they were. You little guys are so cute.
So fun!!!! they are so stinking cute...i miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment