I did not end up taking a job. The company forgot about me (!) and finally called me back last week to talk to me about the same job (!). It kind of worked out well. After I told them I'd do it, I was sorry. The transition back to Philly is enough for now.
We went to a new pediatrician today. I had the same old conversation about vaccines. This doctor was nice about it - not condescending, not yelling - but wouldn't take no for an answer. She basically decided that I was going to come back for another visit to get the boys shots (?!). Whatever.
Ethan is so small that he's off the growth chart. The doctor isn't concerned, but I am a bit, knowing his history and that he didn't used to be so small. On the other hand, we went through this with Aaron at this age too (just over 1 yr old), although with Aaron we blamed it on my pregnancy and the sudden disappearance of mama milk. We'll see. Aaron caught up just fine: he's tall for his age now. So hopefully Ethan will too. On the other hand, I do have one sister that's 5'2" and another that's 5'11'', so the boys could end up like that too!
Well, I'm going to try to post this before my internet connection disappears again. Here's to free internet in Philadelphia!
1 comment:
Hey, Welcome back! I have the same problem posting so I type and then cut and paste to save my frustration. Let's have lunch some day or go somewhere kid friendly. I have off for the Jewish holidays. Yeah for Yaweh!
Post a Comment