

Ok, winter is dragging on forever, and we're all starting to get cabin fever. Playing with the computer camera is always fun, though ...
Not much else new ... oh except we have to change pediatricians due to insurance issues. Josh and I are both really sad about this. Thursday will be Ethan's first appointment with the new pediatrician. I think we're going to wait until Ethan is older to do vaccinations. We haven't made a final decision yet, though. Aaron has had all of his shots so far, but there just seem to be too many kids getting really sick from them. I need to weigh the pros and cons. On the practical side, it seems funny to expose a baby to every major disease in the world and then expect nothing to happen. We'll see.
2 comments:
Adorable. Oh i wish I could be near to plant a kiss on them. They are soooooo sweet. You need to come visit us now...it has been 70-80's this last week.
They are so stinking cute!!!!!
Post a Comment