February 7, 2008

Anxious & Angry


I was laying in bed last night, and I realized that I was really anxious. I guess I just haven't had time to think about how I feel about things. It took me about a split second to realize that certain things are really bothering me. There are a few things, but the main thing is Aaron. I was laying in bed dreading dealing with his moods tomorrow. It is exhausting. Mostly I feel at a loss. Or I'm angry. The bottom line is, I'm not in control. That brings up things in me, because honestly, I hate being under authority. That comes bubbling right up as soon as I say, "Aaron, you cannot act like that ... Aaron, you cannot do that ..." I know that this phase will pass, but in the meantime, I have some things of my own to deal with.

1 comment:

sara* said...

Anger is my least favorite emotion. I never know how to handle it, because I'm not a very angry person in general. It makes me more uncomfortable that anything else. Same with jealousy.

Anxiety, however... I feel I'm intimately familiar with anxiety.