Ethan is better! He stopped wheezing last night. Thank God! He's got a check-up tomorrow but I think we're going to wait a little bit before getting any immunizations, just to let his little system rest.My friend Jennifer is having twins! They will have FOUR kids under the age of FOUR. Wow.
I am officially taking a break from buying baby things. That includes diapers. I know everyone's in the same boat right now, it being December, but I have spent too much money. Blah. I went over the top by buying myself a Beco baby carrier the day before yesterday. It will be useful, and I got it used, but still ... yeah.
Aaron just came out and said, "Breakfast!!" Alright, off to put him back to bed.
4 comments:
Cute pics Sarah. Ethan is getting so big. I love his big grin. I love Aarons face in this pic...and his hair:)
Im so glad Ethan is feeling better!!!!:)
your kids are so beautiful! Glad Ethan is feeling better -- he looks terrific!
mary
LOVE!!!! that picture of Aaron! AND, the one of you and Ethan! You are all so beautiful. I'm working really hard to stop coughing so we can spend time together again.
Love you loads!
Post a Comment