I did get a bunch of new cloth diapers. They're all one-size dipes, as pulling five out before I found one that was the right size was making me mad. Very cute! Gosh, like I need one more thing to SHOP for. I love it!
Last week Josh suggested a super idea for foodshopping, and it worked so well that we did it again this week. No more planning meals (for now anyway)! We got a bunch of ground beef (buffalo actually), a bunch of chicken breasts, salsa, cheddar cheese, and a lot of tortillas. Period. Oh, and cereal. Talk about good, easy meals. Ha ha.
3 comments:
:) it was great to see you guys! thanks for sending me the photos, etc. I will get in touch with the other two girls tomorrow, and then pass along their contact info. to you.
The diaper in this photograph is so adorable! :) Now I know why Mom used to say she couldnt' wait to get to heaven so she could squeeze us to death. :) .... so adorable.
love you!
Katie.
Sounds like my kind of food. Tortillas, cheese and cereal are staples. I like to see how long i can go before going back to the store...this past month i lasted 28 days and counting...good thing I can eat quesadillas every night.
Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks:)
i love the diaper. :)
Post a Comment