I am lost in la-la land. I'm finding now that not getting things done is a matter of discipline (or laziness), not lack of time. Of course, time is super short, but it's going to be a permanent issue in my life, so I need to get off my butt and just do things. And I'm sighing. Fact is, though, I need showers, I need to eat, I need to take care of myself. I don't have the time to do it, but then again, I'm sitting on the internet right now ... Yeah.
1 comment:
Hi, Sarah,
I feel a perpetual tug between what I am doing and what I should be doing. La la land is a good description. I feel like my feet are in two worlds, know what I mean?
I loved your idea about meals. Michael and I used to grill a meat (or soy) every night and then we kept a steady supply of veggies in the house, pickled veggies/beets, and that's what we ate every night! And every night I was so satisfied.
Be well..
Mary
Post a Comment