Anyway ... here's what the boys have been up to.
Ethan has been "excited" about lots of things. The mobile, Aaron, lights, noises ... it's so fun to watch him coming alive. This picture is out of focus a bit, but it's the closest I've gotten to getting his "excited" face.
And, of course, the diapers. Thirty diapers in the last 48 hours. Not too shabby.
4 comments:
there getting sooo big. good job keeping up with the laundry. :) come visit soon.
The boys are getting so cute. Look out in the mail I have something headed your way.
That is a lot of diapers there. Love the pics of them too.
Wow. All those diapers. We must talk about cloth diapering soon! (if you don't mind). Also, I love the shots of Aaron at his easel and Ethan is just a doll. I must see you soon or I think I'll explode. Okay, not really but I would love to see you. And what is up with this weather? Is it typically this hot in Philly? I was feeling the need for cooler weather.
Love,
JL
dearest sarah -
thanks for taking the time to post pictures - i love seeing them!!! :)
love you.
katie.
Post a Comment