So I have been thinking that I need to pull myself together. Today, though, I realized just how important that is. I picked up the phone to RSVP for a good friend's bridal shower and realized that I was a whole week behind on the date. I thought today was September 3rd! Where did this last week go?
I have to laugh at myself. Things are a bit crazy in our house ... Eventually I will figure out a routine, a way to manage two babies ... I WILL get there ... in time.
Unfortunately, I missed my friend's shower. The good news is, I figured out my mistake in time that I am going to make it to her wedding next week.
I think tomorrow I will go buy a calendar to post on my fridge. Maybe I will even start marking off the days. Maybe I'll even put a smiley face on every day that I make it through sane. Maybe there aren't any of those!
Ha ha.
Farewell, Sweet Office
14 years ago
2 comments:
Bless you. You'll find your mind -- it's just tucked away for a bit so you don't really loose it :)
Sending you ten smiley faces.
Mary
Um... I do these things sometimes, but have no excuse. : )
Post a Comment