Right there with ya babe!!!! I am such a freak lately. I cry more than Adelee. HEE HEE
PS the graffiti dumpster is cool....go put Aaron in some hip outfit and take some close up pics of him in front of it. ;)
That was on our lawn and I was super annoyed about it looking so ghetto, but now that it's gone, I am wishing I had taken some more pictures. Oh well, I guess I will find more graffiti in this city ... :)
My favorite is the middle picture! You look "in between" a thought and an action. Sarah, do you ever take a bad picture??????
no, she doesn't.... :-) i actually love the contrast of the 'hood dumpster and the grass and the swing.......
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Right there with ya babe!!!! I am such a freak lately. I cry more than Adelee. HEE HEE
PS the graffiti dumpster is cool....go put Aaron in some hip outfit and take some close up pics of him in front of it. ;)
That was on our lawn and I was super annoyed about it looking so ghetto, but now that it's gone, I am wishing I had taken some more pictures. Oh well, I guess I will find more graffiti in this city ... :)
My favorite is the middle picture! You look "in between" a thought and an action. Sarah, do you ever take a bad picture??????
no, she doesn't.... :-) i actually love the contrast of the 'hood dumpster and the grass and the swing.......
Post a Comment