Well, we have no need to dress Aaron up for Halloween, but if we did, this would be the costume. The baby costumes by Tom Arma are the cutest things!
Farewell, Sweet Office
14 years ago
Well, we have no need to dress Aaron up for Halloween, but if we did, this would be the costume. The baby costumes by Tom Arma are the cutest things!
5 comments:
Those are cute.
We have a party at church. My boys want to be Saint George and the Dragon...isn't that Hilarious. They love the book. So Seth is going to be St. George and Jude is going to be one mean dragon. HA HA.
I looked at those costumes before and soooo wanted the lion one for Jude but it cost too much. But they are adorable. Do you have the board book that has all of them in it?
Oh my goodness! that is the cutest costume i have ever seen! I love it. :) i love you!
too cute - i can hardly stand it!
no "lady lesson" today?
Bethany, I don't have the board book. And yes, they are way too expensive!
Post a Comment