October 3, 2006

Lady Lesson #3

Oh, the lady lesson. Ha ha. I do have a good lesson that I am working on lately, though.

Lady Lesson #3: Carry a bag big enough for your stuff. Nothing says "out-of-my-mind" like hauling a bag stuffed so full that things are hanging out of it.

To illustrate this, I have included a picture of my diaper bag. Just tonight my sister said, "Do you really need to carry all of that stuff?" :)

4 comments:

Truth Wears Pants said...

So when you say your diaper bag, does that mean you wear diapers... A personal question I know...and what about Aaron's diaper bag...does the poor child not get one?

sara* said...

A good one! Now, I just wish that men would understand this : )

Erin said...

I am glad you have found a way to fit everything in your new smaller bag :) Aaron says hi... were having fun. thanks for letting me babysitting :)

Bethany said...

I hate hauling the large loads that you have to when babies are young.

I love putting as much extra's in my car...my car looks like a pit or a really bad hall closet overflowing. HEE HEE. But it is better than having to carry so much. But I suppose that is pretty unavoidable in the first months. You need all that stuff at hand. It doesn't last forever. You will have a dipee and wipee in a small purse soon enough.