September 23, 2006

Refreshed



I woke up this morning totally refreshed. Funny, as I didn't get to bed until after 2am. We are trying to make a decision about Josh's job, and in the meantime are really savoring the time together. I'll be sorry when Josh goes back to work, besides the income part ... :)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a cutie! Love his smile. He is getting so big!! Hey did you try to switch to beta yet?

I see you are reading Peace like a River....does that mean you are joining us over at the bookclub next month. I hope so...it has been so much fun.

Sarah said...

I think I will join your book club. :) And yes, I did switch to beta. I like it, it's much simpler. I can't figure out how to get a picture behind my header, though. If you figure it out, let me know.

Bethany said...

Sarah, I am having problems there too. I knew how to do it in HTML but they have all the widgit code there now. I keep checking the help boards for beta and lots of people are asking I think it just isn't something simple yet. I will let you know when I figure it out.

Glad you are going to join the bookclub. It has been lots of fun this month...I get so much more out of books when I read with friends. :)

I have started Peace Like A River...I can tell it is going to be a great book!!!