In the past I've done photo books with Snapfish and I've been happy with the quality of the book. Finishing up 2008, though, I got frustrated with the limited templates, so I'm going to try Blurb for the next book. We'll see how it goes. Anyway, I just do one book for each year. Click, click, pay, and then I have a book in my hand. It's lovely.
Farewell, Sweet Office
14 years ago
3 comments:
1. Thanks for sharing!
2. I'm wondering where the boy's monster butt pants are now... Did you get rid of them? Or might they be floating around for Jack?
3. I love that new photo of you.
The monster butt pants are so very worn. I pulled them out for Mae - I figured she could wear them with a girly t-shirt - but I'm not sure they're even salvageable. :)
I agree, though, Jack needs some of those. Maybe I'll have to work on that for you. :)
Thanks for sharing. Love the picture of the boys reading ...
Post a Comment