September 8, 2010

Cleaning



I have had a really busy week, going to bed late in the night most days. I was trying to make a guest room. Unfortunately, after going through more junk than I can mentally catalog now, I discovered that our pull-out couch does not fit through the door. Our guests will have to continue to sleep in our living room, and I have a very clean sewing room. It isn't quite done, but when it is I will post a picture! I picked out fabric for curtains and started hanging pictures on the wall yesterday.

Our baby stuff is gone. I had mixed feelings dropping off all the equipment (swing, activity center, etc.) at a consignment shop yesterday. My babies aren't babies anymore! It just went so fast.

Aaron picked up a cassette and asked me what it was. Ha! Look at all those awesome mix tapes!

2 comments:

laurcat said...

that is the most cassette tapes i've seen in one place since 1994!

Hannah said...

that makes me want to look for my mixed tapes...ha i know i had tapes that looked like those yellow pink and teal ones...haha