This spot, more than anywhere else is the world, is "home" to me. I've grown up here, and it has remained unchanged. It looks the same and is still unbothered. Yesterday I got to share it with Viva and Papa while Josh worked.
I've spent many hours on this rock - mostly chasing water skeeters with a stick or reading.
Little Mae has outgrown all her shoes, so she had the privilege of hiking in $3 jellies. It was fun anyway! Our visit ended a bit abruptly when Aaron and Ethan started racing across the wet rocks ... and Ethan promptly banged bum first into the water. Part of me wants to go back alone to sit still and read. The other part of me loves seeing my kids in its childish charm.
Farewell, Sweet Office
14 years ago
2 comments:
oh i so need to be there.
I loved being there, thanks for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment