We walked down to the peninsula to pick blueberries by the high ropes course. Mae actually walked from Cayuga to the peninsula, which if you know our camp, is pretty far for tiny legs.
We actually didn't get too many, as the bugs were eating us, so just about half a pint ... anyway, it reminded me of this book, which I really loved when I was a kid:
And look what's coming next! The blackberry bushes are overloaded.
My camera is broken! There were some obviously kid-taken pictures on it, and the screen no longer works, which means that I can't use any of the buttons, and I have to look through the view finder. I feel super silly looking through my camera like that. Ha ha.
3 comments:
I like the stripes with polka dots : )
Me too :)
i love that book...i especially like the bear she meets.
Post a Comment