March 29, 2010

Thinking

I have been feeling a little lost and really overwhelmed. It is partly Mae needing a lot of attention. For the first time in her life, she is asking to be held all the time. With her quiet demeanor and her habit of sleeping long hours, I can't say no. So ... I get very little done.

Today - I have no idea what I did today. I did help Aaron and Ethan put together the train track. Although, "help" is a relative term, as Aaron had an idea what he wanted, and I couldn't read his mind, so I kept doing it "wrong." (Hmm, I wonder who he gets that from? Yeah, me.) And, I made three meals and two snacks. And I did one load of diaper laundry that was continually stinky so I had to put it through five times. Yes, five. I think the washer might be dying, as I was using Tide, which I never have a problem with. In the end, I added some Dawn, and that took care of it. Anyway.

I want a garden and a place to hang my laundry outside. And a dishwasher. Other than that ... I'm good.

Moving day has been pushed back. 70 days now and counting.

I started cleaning out my "pantry" tonight - all the vases, pitchers, mugs ... all the fancy things I haven't used since I don't know when ...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Come visit!!! I need to hold Little Mae before she is big. Oh I hate living far from family