March 20, 2010

Playing - Take 2!

I realized the other day that I have never had to tell Ethan to be gentle with Mae. Aaron loves her - he kisses and hugs her, teaches her things (he taught her to crawl!), brings her things to play with, and even uses a high-pitched voice to speak for her and tell me what she needs. Ethan, though, is much more subtle and quiet with her. She adores them both.
Josh babysat for me last Sunday ... I only ended up being gone 30 minutes, ha ha. Good, though.

Aaron turns four next week! He and Ethan have been all about trains lately ... and of course Cars. But that goes without saying ...

(I really am having trouble with blogger's new photo stuff ... I'm having to put the photos on the page on at a time and can't get them or my words where I want them ... anyway ...)

No comments: