The funny thing about this is that two days ago, Josh got home from work and I said, "Stay here, I'm going to run across the street and get a pizza." I came back with a frozen pizza, store-brand nacho cheese chips, soda and ice cream. It was just one of those days. He said, "What happened to crazy granola Sarah?" Well, crazy granola Sarah is tired! And, it's dark at like 5pm, so I haven't been getting on the bus in the dark to get downtown to Trader Joe's or Whole Foods.
Another funny thing. Before this week, I hadn't been in a normal supermarket in a long while (except for picking up ice cream!). I cannot believe how expensive "cheap" food is! The store-brand cheese at Pathmark costs as much as the organic cheese at Whole Foods, for example. Same for chicken. Funny.
2 comments:
I have been eating so terrible! I love whole foods too it's just not as convienent as the other grocery stores much closer to my house.I just watched that Food Inc movie and decided I'm changing my diet to all natural... Of coarse not till after the holidays!!;) let's see how long it will last!
Ps...i love that pic of Mae!!!!
Post a Comment