What is it about Honda dealerships and terrible customer service? We've had three bad experiences at three dealerships now. Do they just think that they can be rude and get away with it because people really want to buy Hondas? I'm running out of places to buy a car.
Anyway ... that's my gripe for the week. I thought I was going to buy a car on Saturday. But, had a bad experience at the dealership and then, Josh didn't like the car anyway. Humph.
Well, my kids are still awesome ... Aaron can make Mae laugh SO HARD. :)
2 comments:
Your kids are yummy!!! My kids are yummy too. Car Dealers Suck and So do insurance companies...yeah that is why I am up late. I wish that my life was just taking care of my kids not dealing with all the other life stress. While I am typing this I am listening to a critter in my attic....another thing to deal with. ARGUH. I feel ya Sarah. Hope you get a car soon....from someone nice
I can't stand the Honda dealers around here either. As an owner of a Honda for 25 years now, we had a wonderful experience buying a Honda for someone in East Stroudsberg Honda- David knew him. The price was $3000 less than the quotes that came from the local dealers ( those quotes came back 1 month after we already had the car!)
Post a Comment