Can you find the boys up there? My Grandma Marjorie was visiting my mom and came to the park with us ... and we got ice cream at Valley Green! :) It was a good day.
Nice 4 generation picture. My kids called their grandma (Priscilla, Marjorie's sister)GG also. Actually my granddaughter also called her GG. Unfortunately Marley was only 3 when Priscilla died. She still remembers her though!
Sarah, I'm sorry. I made a mistake when I said my kids called Priscilla GG. They called Priscilla and Marjorie's mother Irma GG. Marley called Priscilla GG. I was so happy to see your children calling Marge GG - the name continues!
4 comments:
Nice 4 generation picture. My kids called their grandma (Priscilla, Marjorie's sister)GG also. Actually my granddaughter also called her GG. Unfortunately Marley was only 3 when Priscilla died. She still remembers her though!
How fun, all the generations! Looking forward to seeing you all again. Sorry I wasn't here when you all were. Come for Turkey!!!!
love, mom
Sarah, I'm sorry. I made a mistake when I said my kids called Priscilla GG. They called Priscilla and Marjorie's mother Irma GG. Marley called Priscilla GG. I was so happy to see your children calling Marge GG - the name continues!
They love their GG! :)
Post a Comment