The midwife told me today to "Try to give it a few more days!" She thinks the baby feels big for 36 weeks. Although, she said that they also joke that they can shake my babies' hands because there's not much between baby and them! So, we'll see. I do have cervical changes, so all I need is a few good contractions ...
Oh, and I need baby to move its hand! It's got its fist up by its face. That will NOT make for a pleasant delivery!
I think the boys know something's up. They've both been really clingy ...
4 comments:
Praying for that little hand to move down and for baby to get into perfect position. #3 should be fairly fast!! Can't wait to see the newest Duenke. Lot's of love to all of you, Mom D
You do have cutie pie boys!!!! I am so excited for baby number 3 to make its entrance into the world. I will be praying for you and baby especially and Josh and the boys too...Love you guys!!
Awww you made little shorts. I gotta take a pic of the pants I made for Adelee with little pink daisies on them. I did cotton and they wash really nice. Also made a striped pair of cotton for my niece Lyla. Now I need to do some shorts. These turned out so cute.
you are beautiful and strong, Sarah. All girlie and all woman. Can't wait to meet this newest duenke!!!
mom b.
Post a Comment