April 22, 2009

Almost ...


Last night I thought I might be in labor. I was having really bad cramping that just wasn't going away. Josh found the final solution: a downtown drive for a huge rocky road sundae, and boys that fell asleep in the car on the way home. 

My midwife said that the baby is really, really low (thus the cramping) and I probably will go early and fast. Sounds nice. Please remind me of that statement when I'm 42 weeks and 20 hours into labor. :) 

So I'm determined to get everything ready for the baby today. I have birthing supplies to order, but other than that I think I'm ready ... newborns don't need much ...

More pics by Aaron. Yes, that's the same shirt I was wearing the other day when he took pics. It's one of 3 shirts that fit at the moment ... ha ha. I had to trick Aaron into taking a picture of my face, he likes the belly shots. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! glad all is well. Great idea on Josh's part... Rocky Road sundaes can pretty much solve any crisis... :)

Love,
Mary

Bethany said...

Cute won't be long. Can't wait