





This was so fun for me! This was the first year we dressed the boys up for Halloween. I knew that they wouldn't keep their masks on, so I pinned them to hats. It worked really well - they actually kept them on all night! We went around to a handful of houses and then the boys helped my mom hand out candy. So many kids, and so cute! Maybe next year I'll have a princess of my own??
The boys are holding their new Hotwheels in those earlier pictures. I bought new ones today because they 4-wheeled their others in the contents of Aaron's diaper last Saturday. Aaron told about twenty people in Target today, "I'm getting new cars because I put mine in poop." :)
4 comments:
They look adorable, Sarah! That was a great idea putting the masks on the hats!
They are so cute. Adorable costumes.
Love the cars in poop. Hilarious.
Sarah, they are so cute! I can't get over how much Aaron looks like Josh and Ethan, you! :) Can't wait to see you all in 30 days!! :)
They look so stinking adorable. I love their costumes!!!I think your right about the princess:)
Post a Comment