I'm going to stop promising pictures now! Our carpet isn't in yet, so there is furniture all over the place and nothing outside of the bedrooms is unpacked (like the cord to connect the camera to the computer).
I had a bad, bad, bad day. Nothing special, just one of those days. I went back home for a couple of days and it was difficult to come back to camp. It felt physically painful. I don't know why. Ok, except that the boys were so comfortable at home, and I was too. They got along at home, they played happily, they slept well, they ate well. We came back to camp yesterday. Since then, the boys have been a handful. I got up five times last night. Josh slept in another room so he could get some sleep. Aaron didn't eat much today. Aaron cried a lot today. It took me two hours to get them to bed tonight. Etc, etc. Aaron laid on his bed tonight crying, "I want to go home!" I hugged him and said, "Me too."
Farewell, Sweet Office
14 years ago
2 comments:
I feel for you (and little Aaron!). I want to go home too...
:) MZ
homesickness is the worst kind of sickness.
peace...
Post a Comment