December 13, 2007

Ear infection.


Ethan has an ear infection now. Poor baby. These pictures are not from today! He's been pretty miserable today. We've been to the pediatrician three times in a week! I told him Merry Christmas today, and he said, "the antibiotic SHOULD cover you through Christmas!"

The other day Aaron woke me up tapping me and saying, "Uh-oh!" He was covered in flour. I walked out to the living room, and found this sight. I had left a box of pancake mix on the table by the front door (?!), and I guess he knocked it over. Funny thing is, he tried to clean it up. He actually got most of it swept under the door. I wonder what the students thought when they walked by our door! Ha ha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The flour is just way too funny.

I am not vaccination happy -- in fact the opposite -- but when Ben was born he was at high risk for RSV (which he got anyway) and they gave him a shot for Prevnar. I feel stupid that I don't know what it's for (I think Pneu, Menig., and a bunch of other bacteria related stuff) and but recently they found out that Prevnar immunizes against ear infections. Benjamin never once had an ear infection which the pedi. said was probably due to the Prevnar.

Anonymous said...

Love the flour mess! I'm so glad you grabbed your camera and took a picture! That's so funny that he tried to clean it up himself -- such a firstborn thing to do! We can't wait to see you guys!

Heather

Bethany said...

Gotta love little boys. I am sure you will have many more messes pics. I know I have.