November 12, 2007

Busy Boys

I really, really tried to get the boys attention for these pictures, but they were busy!

Aaron loves to dance! And, he loves this CD so much that I will admit to sometimes hiding it. Ha ha.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, Sara, Aaron is the cutest fella I have ever seen! I watched this video over and over and was laughing... so Michael and Ben came and watched it over and over! :) SOOOOO CUTE! mary

Erin said...

so cute! i can't wait to see you on friday. :)

Hannah said...

Aaron is so cute laughing and dancing, and little Ethan is looking so much like his big brother...cant wait to meet him...

Bethany said...

That was adorable!!!!! Little kids dancing always make me laugh. He is so stinkin cute.

sarah said...

Oh I love the giggles!! He is so cute Sarah!! Love you guys!

Mary Ann Parks said...

that video is precious!!!! they are growing so fast!