My library card is one of my favorite things! All those books, and I can borrow any of them! All those movies! And music! For free!
I took Aaron to the library for the first time. I'd been avoiding it because we have enough messes at home and I didn't feel like cleaning up the mess I knew he'd make pulling books off of the shelves.
I was pleasantly surprised to find a toddler section with a cute rug, a little bench, and two big baskets full of board books. He had so much fun pulling books out, looking at one page, and then pulling another one out. When it was time to go, I just threw them all back in the basket. Hooray! We'll be back!
I did check a couple of them out for him, and he proudly carried them to the car. Fun!
1 comment:
i love the library. :)
Post a Comment