Due tomorrow. Missing Josh. He comes home again Tuesday and goes back Wednesday if we don't have a baby yet. Agh.
I knew this was coming, I knew it would be difficult, but I didn't count on missing him so much. I am well cared for here, Mom and Erin are making sure of that.
After all my work with my garden, my plants are at camp and I am here. Josh said that the tomatoes are dropping. Bummer. I'm just hoping they'll reseed themselves for next year.
On the fun side, Aaron has been interested in the potty. A couple of times he has run naked, stood in front of the toilet, and peed on the floor. Mom was watching him the other day and got him on the toilet fast enough to avoid a dirty diaper. I am not so quick - my efforts at that ended with my cleaning poop off the floor. Ha ha.
Aaron now has eight teeth, and a molar coming in. He likes to say, "Oh, wow!" and if I say, "Ready, set ..." he says, "Go!" He points at things he's not allowed to touch and says, "No no" while shaking his head. He says "That!" constantly and points to things he wants me to hand him. He pulls on the refrigerator door until I open it, and then shows me what he wants to eat or drink. He says "Stuck." Mostly, though, he just babbles. He has grown up so much this summer.
Farewell, Sweet Office
14 years ago
4 comments:
Hang in there. I felt for you regarding the tomatoes! Michael and I lament that we are always in the midst of a move when planting season comes along. Hopefully someday we will settle into a farm somewhere and can really grow. I love the parallelism between you growing a garden and your body growing with a new child.
Won't be long.
i love you. :) Aaron is a joy. and i am so glad that we get to spend time together. :)
Happy due date! You're ALL in my prayers.
Post a Comment