With the hospital "experience" as my only point of reference, your experience made me cry -- so beautiful and perfect. You knew all along, Sarah, that this was what was right for you and your family. I am impressed and inspired by your confidence. Your strengths are many.
I thought it was perfect how afterwards, you shared a meal together.
I've heard that the "racket" of child birth helps you to find your "voice" and that medicalization of childbirth is a way to... curtail that voice.
Congratulations and thanks so, so much for sharing this. It is a post that I will read over and over again.
Love, Mary and family
P.S. Ethan is so yummy and Aaron was sweet rubbing your back like that!
3 comments:
With the hospital "experience" as my only point of reference, your experience made me cry -- so beautiful and perfect. You knew all along, Sarah, that this was what was right for you and your family. I am impressed and inspired by your confidence. Your strengths are many.
I thought it was perfect how afterwards, you shared a meal together.
I've heard that the "racket" of child birth helps you to find your "voice" and that medicalization of childbirth is a way to... curtail that voice.
Congratulations and thanks so, so much for sharing this. It is a post that I will read over and over again.
Love,
Mary and family
P.S. Ethan is so yummy and Aaron was sweet rubbing your back like that!
It sounds like it was such a lovely experience Sarah. Thanks for sharing it with us...
What cute pics.
Post a Comment