August 15, 2007

Happiness Is ...





5 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh he is so cute. What a doll baby. Wish I could kiss him.

Bethany said...

PS Sarah let me know if you want me to help you all with an announcement again...wish I could be there to take pics but we can do like last time if you want. Just let me know.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's adorable! You must be sublimely happy!

Lots of love,
Heather

sara* said...

Thanks for posting more pictures!

I was thinking today how sad it is that I haven't even met Aaron yet. : ( I think Scott and I may have to come explore Philly sometime soon - after returning from France, of course!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, loved seeing you and the boys today. Ethan is gorgeous and Aaron is cute as ever.

Mucho congrats to you and Josh.

xoxo

Aunt Becky