Oh, Aaron is so stinkin cute!!!! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Yeah!!!
Adorable... as usual! What happened to Josh's hair??
me again...I love that Aaron looks so exasperated in that last one. What were they discussing so seriously? : )
so cute. I'm guessing that this will not be the last "man to man" talk. :) love you so much.
:) thanks for sharing, a joy to see! - so expressive, aaron. - Katie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, Aaron is so stinkin cute!!!! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Yeah!!!
Adorable... as usual! What happened to Josh's hair??
me again...
I love that Aaron looks so exasperated in that last one. What were they discussing so seriously? : )
so cute. I'm guessing that this will not be the last "man to man" talk. :) love you so much.
:) thanks for sharing, a joy to see! - so expressive, aaron. - Katie.
Post a Comment