SUch sweet pics. I love all his hair!!!!!! And Aaron looks pretty excited and nervous especially holding him...too cute. Glad he is finally here and all went well. You are amazing Sarah giving birth at home...way to go. Big hugs to you all wish we could be there to kiss Ethan.
So sweet!! I cant wait to get my hands on Ethan...and Aaron is looking so cute holding his lil brother, he will be a good big brother. So glad everything went well and you were able to have him at home..that is so special! Love you guys. Hope to see you all soon!
6 comments:
*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!*
Oh, Sarah! He's so handsome : )
Blessings, blessings, blessings!!!!
Yeah!!!! Congratulations!!!! So, so beautiful!!!
Love,
Mary, Michael and Benjamin
Congratulations!!!!!! I concur - he is adorable and handsome and beautiful!!! Love from camp!!!!
Mary
SUch sweet pics. I love all his hair!!!!!! And Aaron looks pretty excited and nervous especially holding him...too cute. Glad he is finally here and all went well. You are amazing Sarah giving birth at home...way to go. Big hugs to you all wish we could be there to kiss Ethan.
So sweet!! I cant wait to get my hands on Ethan...and Aaron is looking so cute holding his lil brother, he will be a good big brother. So glad everything went well and you were able to have him at home..that is so special! Love you guys. Hope to see you all soon!
Post a Comment